Kids are so hard to shop for. One minute it’s “I’ve been wanting this my whole life!” and the next, it’s old news. Here are some tips on finding that hard to buy for kid the perfect gift that they will actually enjoy for more than one day.
- Shop Online (my favorite way to shop) using Mastermind’s new Gift Finder tool. You can search by budget, age, interests and more. Let the website do the searching for you. (they will also wrap the toy for you for a small fee, how much easier can shopping get!?)
- If you like to see the items in person before purchasing, Mastermind Toys is a great place to drop by, they have Toy Experts who are both friendly and knowledgeable – just ask, they can suggest all sorts of toys for all interests, for any age. Plus – free festive gift wrap in store. Find a store closest to you HERE.
- Check out the Mastermind Toys Holiday Gift Guide. Mastermind Buyers have looked all over the world to find the BEST books, toys and games. Available in stores or online, with an easy to read lay out, organized by ages and interest, making choosing the perfect gift so easy.
- If you are buying online, do it now. Nothing is worse than waiting on a delivery company to drop your package off just days before Christmas, because if something is delayed, someone doesn’t get their present!
- Shopping in store? Go during the day. Skip the traffic, take your time to look around and shop, so you can make the best decision after having seen as much as you can take in. Remember, if you aren’t sure about something, or need a suggestion, just ask a staff member!
I am a HUGE online shopper (mostly because my 2 year old is a nightmare in public), and I LOVE the “Only at Mastermind” section of the website for great finds! I already have my eye on several just from that section. My favorites include:
Battery Operated Sewing Machine – my daughter is going to LOVE this!
Harry Potter 3D Knight Bus Puzzle – I have some Harry Potter nuts in my house, this is going to be a good one!
Hot Pursuit Slot Car Track – I don’t have boys, but my nephew will LOVE this!
This post contains sponsored content from Mastermind Toys. In Partnership with Edmonton Mama, we will be giving away $150 gift card for Mastermind Toys!
Giveaway ends at November 20 at 11:59pm EST. No purchase necessary. One entry per family/household. Giveaway is open to Canadian residents only, excluding Quebec.
To enter the draw:
- Make sure you’ve LIKED our Edmonton Mama Facebook Page
- Share our Facebook Post with the link to this page
- Leave a comment on our Facebook page for this post with a link to a favorite product of yours from the Mastermind Toys website!
Latest posts by EdmontonMama (see all)
- May All of Our Children Continue to Come Home to Us Safely - February 16, 2018
- Save Money on Cleaning Products, And Save the Environment at the Same Time. Check Out This Alberta Company Making our Homes Safer - February 11, 2018
- SOS Feature on iPhone – What You Need to Know, Right From EPS - February 10, 2018